Wednesday 12 November 2014

Seminar “The Key to the Law of Attraction”

At the time I prepared this seminar many obstacles occurred and never occurred to me that I will never have the privilege to speak about a simple philosophy of living to people and I am so grateful for this event and I know that many wonderfull people will attend!

I will be speaking  about some principles that are very dear to my heart , about something I practice each and every day of my life. These principles were revealed to me after personal search the hard way. I found in these laws solutions to my problems and believe me I am the most difficult person with whom I have ever worked.  And as I realized the power of these experiences I wanted to share hopping it might be of help to others.

These techniques in this seminar are not only to achieve…

  • Personal WEALTH or SUCCESS…
  • A lot of MONEΥ…
  • A BEAUTIFUL house and an EXPENSIVE car…

BUT… 

Also to achieve PHYSICAL and MENTAL HEALTH, a POSITIVE WAY of thinking and happiness in every aspect of your life. Improving health, teaches the cultivation of peace of mind and a constructing personal and social living and faith to accomplish any worthing goal .

The examples and the techniques I will present show that you will not have to be defeat by anything.

“In short that your life can be full of joy stability and happiness”.

Its about a process that is a growth thing for me, the idea of there being levels of awareness , ordinary human awareness and high level of awareness. This is something you can do a lot of reading about, a lot of research about but until you put it to practice and live it each and every day is really something more distant and academic.

Some of the things you are going to hear in this Seminar , may conflict with the conditions you believe in, you live in, some of the things you may hold very dear to your heart..

but…

  • I am not here to challenge them…
  • I am not here to change your point of view…
  • I am not here to convince you to join to a movement…

“I am here to show you that you can reach a higher , higher level of awereness”

The way to attract what has been missing in you life right now, the ability to heal your self of diseases or processes through difficult situations you never being able to handle before, the capacity to create the relationship you would like to have, the ability to even have a job you never have the ability up till now, to raise the level of prosperity, whatever that maybe, to sell your home to a better deal etc etc.

Ask Yourself : What is the best step I can do today in order to change my life?

lux 

Start with a simple step, come to this SEMINAR and find out

“THE KEY TO THE LAW OF ATTRACTION”!

No comments:

Post a Comment